Friday, August 1, 2008

Weird

So, as Christians, many of us are familiar with the concept that husbands should love their wives, well, the way Christ loves His very church. Or, I have heard it this way: husbands should look (figuratively, of course) like Christ.

I love it when my hubby, an awesome man of God, 'looks' like Christ. And I gotta tell you ladies (go on.... be jealous!!!), he 'looks' this way a lot. My sweet, godly, sacrificing man.

But........ ummmm...... yeah, this is just creepy weird.















Yes. That is Matt. My husband.
Playing the role of Jesus at Vacation Bible School. Haha.
I like it better when he figuratively looks like Christ.

25"Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her" - Ephesians 5:25

0 friends had a thing or two to say...:

Sponsor a child in Jesus' name.