Wednesday, May 14, 2008

All Hail the Birthday Queen (heehee)

Hi bloggy friends!
OK. This is shameless. But.........
Here goes: Today is my Birthday!
Maybe it is tacky. or bad blogging etiquette??!
even still........

I just wanted a little lovin'!!!
Hahaha.
From my birthday 5 years ago!! (that was the last bday pic I could find! wow. that is NOT okay! haha)

5 friends had a thing or two to say...:

Lynn said...

happy birthday to you!

hope your day was wonderful and your year is full of blessings

lynn collins (middleeastcrazies)

Rachel said...

Happy birthday to you...happy birthday to you....hope you have a great day! Our birthdays are only 2 days apart...but bet I am older! Ha!!
Rachel

Tessa said...

Have a great day! Best wishes for a very happy birthday!

Faithful Froggers said...

Happy Birthday to YOU!!

Hope your day was full of love and blessings!

lifelaughterchaos said...

happy birthday! i had no idea when your birthday was...but in all my honesty, i would not have remembered even if i did. i'm terrible at the birthday thing!

it's wonderful to have you in this world another year...make the most of it;)

luv ya!

Sponsor a child in Jesus' name.