Friday, February 25, 2011

A One Hundred Day Party

Our 100th Day of School!
A 100 Day Party.
100 licks of icing. Counting 100 M&M's. Sharing "100's of things we have learned."
= tons of fun.














7 friends had a thing or two to say...:

Laura said...

You are such a good mommy. :) This makes me smile.

Jennifer {Studio JRU} said...

Yay! How fun... and sweet! :)

RachelT said...

Your 100 licks and the pictures just crack me up! How fun! That is one that we have not tried, yet, but may have to next year! I miss MFW K - the alphabet cards! All three of us can still sing the song and occasionally, the kids will hear me say, "Obey right away, neigh!" I'm glad you are having fun!

Carrie said...

So, so fun!! I love the pictures!

We are counting 100 Day of Kindergarten here, and we still have a few more weeks to go!

Thanks for sharing your celebration!

Anonymous said...

Hi Darlene!

We are so close, Day 73 (I think!) 'Ee' Elephant week. He reminds me of the coming Ice Cream Party daily :) It looks like you guys had so much fun!

...just wanted to let you know that we are starting a MFW Homeschool Highlights link up in the coming weeks. If you're interested, stop by and let me know!

:: Happy Homeschooling! ::
Kathi @ A Heart Like Water
http://6arrows.blogspot.com/ A Heart Like Water

Christine said...

Happy 100th! =O)

Nikki said...

Hehehe, so cute!

Nikki
www.madebynikki.blogspot.com

Sponsor a child in Jesus' name.