Thursday, November 18, 2010

Last moments of Fall




Pics from an Apple Farm field trip. What a joy it is to be able to experience all of these things with my kiddos. {I didn't even have to sign 10 permission slips! Another reason why I love homeschooling}.

As we say goodbye to the last days of Fall, and usher in the Holidays... I think I might go get myself another bag of crisp, crunchy Autumn Apples.

6 friends had a thing or two to say...:

Unknown said...

Awesome shots of the boys!

Love the matching sweaters!

Hugs and enjoy the holiday season!

Love you,
Jill

Linda said...

Oh yum...I love a good apple! Your boys look like they are enjoying them. Glad you had fun. That is a good home school field trip.

Linda

Carrie said...

They look precious in their matching fall sweaters!! Would you believe that my boys still let me match them on occasion?! :)

Stacy@hiswaynotmine said...

Precious! Love those homeschooling, apple picking days. :)

So cute!!

Jenny said...

Precious pictures!

Susan Evans said...

Beautiful pictures!

Sponsor a child in Jesus' name.