Monday, October 4, 2010

Getting very excited.

Are you going to be there?
because.
I am getting. really. excited. to. go. to. Relevant!









A few bloggers that I frequent are going to be there.

She will be there. {in fact, she will be my roomie. I am guessing we won't sleep much.}

She will be there. If you don't read her blog, you should. Amazing.

She will be there too. Another must read. Her story is one of triumph.

and so will She. Yippee!! Love me a good decorating blog.

Not to mention,
some more that I frequent:
Jennifer from Beauty and Bedlam
Carisa from 1+1+1=1
Stacey from the Blessed Nest
Jolanthe from Homeschool Creations

Soooo.
Why is little old me going????
Well..............

1. my wonderful friend Flamingo called me and said "Let's go!!!"
and
2. What better way for me to launch my Online Interiors business and blog, people!!???

did I mention that I am excited?

4 friends had a thing or two to say...:

Heather said...

I'm excited about going, too. Looking forward to in-real-life Christian women fellowship!! :)
I didn't know Lynnette was going to be there! Actually, I found your blog through her site when she was hosting the "Getting To Know You" :-)
Can't wait to see your new business- you're a wonderful decorator!!

Kathleen Ellis said...

Hi Darlene~

I'm excited to meet you at Relevant!
Thanks so much for stopping by...it was nice to meet you!
Have a beautiful week!
;-D Kathleen

Lauren said...

I am super DUPER jealous! BUT very happy for you! I wish I was going so badly ... maybe I'll get there next year!:)

RachelT said...

It looks so cool! I hope you have an awesome time!

Sponsor a child in Jesus' name.