Friday, October 22, 2010

Am I really at a blogging conference?

Flamingo and I are here!!!!!!!!
We are at the Relevant conference.

People. It is WONDERFUL. In fact, it is sooooooo much more than I thought it would be.
I can't wait to tell you about it.
But right now, I gotta go. Todd, from Selah {otherwise known as Angie's husband} is singing in just a few!!!!!

2 friends had a thing or two to say...:

Linda said...

Oh...my daughter Lynnette Kraft from Dancing Barefoot on weathered ground is there too! I am excited for all of you gals...wish I was there with all of you!

Have fun!

Linda @ truthful Tidbits

Unknown said...

So glad we finally got to meet! Loved meeting Billie too!

You are precious in person!

Hugs and love - can't wait to hang again!

Jill
PS Email me the salt stuff info - Lexi wants to try it out too!!!!

Sponsor a child in Jesus' name.