Thursday, September 30, 2010

the Many faces of Christian








6 friends had a thing or two to say...:

Jessica said...

He looks so much like your husband!!!!

Stacy@hiswaynotmine said...

Hi Darlene,
So precious!!

thank you so much for stopping by my blog and being a follower! Thank you also for your sweet comments. I am so not technical when it comes to blogging, but a friend of mine is (the one who designed my blog) I'll see if I can get a "Praying for Stacy" button. I am humbled beyond measure that you are praying for me. Thank you. God continues to sustain us and strengthen us daily through the prayers being lifted up on our behalf. THANK YOU!

I'll get back to you if I can get that button worked out.

Much love,
Stacy

Mindy said...

Oh, he's so sweet! Love every adorable facial expression. That last one, especially. :)

RachelT said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

Darlene! I'm going to get to meet you at the Relevant conference!!! YEAH!!! Hey, how did you get your bio on the attendees section of the website?

So excited to see you are going!
Lynnette

Traci Michele said...

So cute!

RELEVANT Meet & Greet: http://ordinaryinspirations.blogspot.com/2010/10/20-days-till-relevant-meet-some-of.html

Can't wait to see you there!

Traci

Sponsor a child in Jesus' name.