Friday, July 16, 2010

Must Have: The best hairspray ever


So, I am the first to admit..
this is pricey hairspray.
Way more than I think one should spend for hairspray.
Which is why I refused to use it again, for years.
But, alas. Age and grey and the coloring of my tendrils have just made humidity-control a MUST HAVE.

And, I am tellin' ya: This hairspray will not disappoint.

It DOES NOT freeze your hair. AT ALL. In fact, if you want to freeze your hair: this is not the spray for you.  
But if you are tired of putting any effort into your hair, just to walk out the door and have it disobey... this baby will become your new best friend. I now think it is worth the cost, and it should last you a very long time :

A Must Have: Redken Hairspray Workforce #9 {be sure to get the #9}:
A Must Have.
{trust me. I am originally from New Jersey, and therefore, hairspray hails from my mother-land}

5 friends had a thing or two to say...:

Christine said...

You are so right here! This is spendy but really is the best I have found too! I hope that life has been treating you well sweet sister! Blessings!

Anonymous said...

You crack me up. From one Jersey girl to another... hairspray is very important.

Flamingo said...

lol lol

Flamingo said...

lol lol

Norma Lee @ Norma Lee Good said...

i know you posted this in july and it is now december. i saved this post in my reader to comment on and am JUST now getting around to doing it! I wanted you to know that I bought this hairspray and LOVE IT! I'm a Texas girl-Houston Texas girl and we like hair here- "Tease it to Jesus." this stuff works great against the humidity too! Thanks for sharing

Sponsor a child in Jesus' name.