Monday, June 28, 2010

Rescuing Leftovers again

The Muffin Tin idea has been a fantastic way for me to clear out dinner leftovers!

Here is a plate of a whole-lotta random reheated leftovers:
Add muffin tins, and Voila! Sure does not feel like leftovers:
Included in this week's tins: cucumber sticks in ranch, string cheese, sweet potato fries with ketchup, grapes, brautwurst and corn, and tater tots.
Leftovers: Gone. Mom and Kids = Happy.

8 friends had a thing or two to say...:

Unknown said...

I love the painting, the meal, and the sink picture. The sweet potatoes look wonderful.

Lisa said...

Love it!! The spoon is so fun!!

Jen said...

looks good! doesn't look like leftovers at all

Melissa said...

I love clearing leftovers from the fridge - all the open space that is aquired, knowing the food hasn't gone to waste - it's such a good feeling! :)

Love the muffin tin meals. And what a coool spoon! I've never seen one like that before! :)

Robbins Zoo said...

Love the spoon!
Isn't if great how a simple little muffin tin can make food look super fun and yummy? LOL WTG!

Jenny said...

I like how you told the story through your photos. No, that doesn't look like leftovers!

Shay S. said...

Wow, makes me want to eat those leftovers. Love the way you told the story. I want one of those cute spoons!

angela | the painted house said...

This is such a great idea! I'm hungry now. :) I'll have to remember this for my three ducklings.

Thanks again for stopping by TPH. I enjoyed looking through your before & afters--isn't paint glorious? Looks great!

Sponsor a child in Jesus' name.