Thursday, December 3, 2009

Worth Looking Toward.



When I saw how Caleb had arranged his little nativity, it set me into a steady set of soft tears.

You see, he gets it.
Something so big, yet so simple.

In his nativity scenerio, there is only one thing that is worthy of all of the attention.
Only One thing worth looking toward.

And every set of eyes is is on Him.

The King of Kings.
The Only Thing Worth Walking Toward.

5 friends had a thing or two to say...:

Wylie @ Shout A Joyful Noise! said...

Precious!!!
Wylie

Joyeful said...

This is so beautiful!!! The only thing worth looking toward...! Love it!

Heather said...

This is so precious. My little boy will be getting this same nativity set for his 1st birthday (December 12) from his grandmother, my mom. I hope that he too will "get it" someday(hopefully by next Christmas...:).
~Heather

Unknown said...

I love it! How sweet:)

Becca said...

I don't know anything about nativity scenes..but it looks super cute!

Sponsor a child in Jesus' name.