Wednesday, October 14, 2009

set apart

"Then Moses said to him, “If your Presence does not go with us, do not send us up from here. How will anyone know that you are pleased with me and with your people unless you go with us? What else will distinguish me and your people from all the other people on the face of the earth?”' -Exodus 33:15-16



"There is just something different about you. Something different about my school......"
These words were spoken to me and my husband, by our precious exchange daughter Agniya.
They are some of the most cherished words ever spoken to me. Ever.

I will never forget them.

Nor will I ever forget that she saw Him in us.

How very, very humbling.


You are an amazing, amazing, glorious Lord. Thank you that you shine through even me.

2 friends had a thing or two to say...:

Tessa said...

Oh Darlene ... how awesome! Where does she go to school? I am assuming a Christian school? Did she know that before coming? I would love to hear more about how you and Matt became exchange parents.

Praise God for shining through you!

Mindy said...

Oh, it gives me goosebumps! What a great feeling. God is so good!!

Sponsor a child in Jesus' name.