Monday, June 15, 2009

Siesta Scripture Memory Team: June 15, 2009

We have been playing hard here lately, how about you?

I love summer.
play.
rest.
get away.
re-prioritize.
Here is my scripture memory verse for June 15th. Maybe you need to read this one too. I know I did:

"Very early in the morning, while it was still dark, Jesus got up, left the house and went off to a solitary place, where he prayed."
-Mark 1:35

6 friends had a thing or two to say...:

Unknown said...

AMEN!

Glad you are having such a wonderful summer!

Remember to splash over at our house to meet this summer!

Love,
Jill

Unknown said...

Love this! And what great pictures! :-)

Laura said...

Um hummm. Looks comfy cozy to me!

Tammy said...

I remember those days...enjoy!

Sassy said...

How cute are those pictures?! Also, I have an award for you on my blog. :)

Jessica said...

Those pictures are hilarious!!!!!

Sponsor a child in Jesus' name.