Wednesday, April 8, 2009

This Comment Rebel is Living the Thing

I never really had a rebellious side until I had children.

Now that I do have cuties, and my top priority is my family, I have become somewhat of a rebel.

Not return a phonecall? That is SO rude.... until I had kids.
Not get back to someone right away? That is SO rude.... until I had kids.
Not follow through on something I said I would do? That is SO rude, and not to mention, just poor character.... until I had kids.

Haha. Bloggettes, don't get me wrong. I try not to make too much of a habit of those aforementioned no-no's....... But sometimes, you just can't be everything to everyone! I am rebel. Hear me roar.

So I come to this post with an apology that holds no promise of immediate change (hee-hee, I am SUCH a Rebel):

Apologies, bloggettes and bloggadeers. Sorry I have been a comment slacker! That is SO rude... but in my defense, I have kids.

I hearby promise that I have been popping in on your blogs, because I think you are all so very cool, and I love to hear your thoughts, see your big ideas, and check out your great pics. But somehow, commenting has gone the way of the buffalo lately.

"Sorry" is all this little rebellious thing can say:). Because......

I am really preoccupied with gettin' me some more of this:

and this:

and this:

Can you blame me??

OH, but my rebellion gets 'worse,': I am about to drop out of blogland for a bit. Our celebrating begins tomorrow. Oh, precious friends, Did you get the memo? He is Risen.

Happy Easter you precious things. May you walk toward Him who is The Only Thing Worth Walking Toward. May He be ever present in your hearts and minds and soul this week and next. May His sacrifice for you become more real to you than ever before, and may you then rejoice and rejoice and rejoice.

for We have HOPE.

9 friends had a thing or two to say...:

Unknown said...

AMEN!

Why are you apologizing for not commenting? Don't be silly!

My goodness - your family is way more important than anything on here and who can blame you for wanting more of them and HIM!

Praying you have a blessed Easter!

Sending you lots of love and hugs!
Jill

Sassy said...

Great post! Go have fun with your beautiful family and Happy Easter!

~Sassy

He & Me + 3 said...

Beautiful post and no one can blame you! Enjoy that family:)

Becky said...

HE IS RISEN INDEED!

lol, You are so cute. Cute rebellion! HA! Only you could pull that off you rebel.

Please don't think about commenting... I am stuck in the same boat. That sounds negative but I know ya get me. Have a wonderful Resurrection Day with your beautiful family.

Angela said...

I LOVED this post...awesome

M.J. said...

I love this post! I'll be getting more too and signing off for 7 days myself! Enjoy your Easter and celebrating the reason behind the season! Blessings!MJ

Unknown said...

Happy Easter, and I confess I have not only been slacking on comments, but also on blogging. "See" you after Easter!

Paula said...

Oh Darlene, I can SO appreciate where you are coming from, so do NOT apologise! It is awesome just to see you do a post, never mind commenting on what I post. I am working on becoming more preoccupied with the types of things you are; in fact they need to become THE priority next to God. Have a blessed Easter. I am hoping to immerse myself and my girlie with our Lord during this period. xo

Jessica said...

Happy Easter to you too friend!

I have been a total blog slacker too! But I have a yummy husband and two precious boys that I just adore... I am always up for more yummy and precious! ; )

Sponsor a child in Jesus' name.