Thursday, April 2, 2009

Linkin' Love

Some awesome/inspiring/cool things to check out:

One. My wonderful, dear, in-the-flesh friend Flamingo has officially adopted her baby girl YaoYao. Praise be to God for this joyous occasion!!!
Two. A blog friend, Darren, has launched his amazing project and labor of love: Anthem of Hope. Do you know anyone who is sick and could use some hope??? This resource is amazing, and filled with the touch and guiding hand of The True Hope!
Three. How cool is my friend Meme?? She not only gave me props today, but then proceeded to show off her awesome Digi-Scrapping amazingness and share some tips of her own!
Four. You must check out this giveaway from Jill. Can you even believe she is giving this away?Five. Don't forget to click here, and sign up for a giveaway of a Must Have favorite product of mine!!!!{all pics belong to the blogs mentioned!} Click those links, bloggettes!! Enjoy.

6 friends had a thing or two to say...:

Unknown said...

Darlene - thanks for letting me know about Anthem of Hope! What a beautiful story and their logo is perfect! Darren is such an amazing godly man and praise God he allowed God back into his heart before Misty passed away!

I love the scrap pages too! Awesome design stuff.

Congrats to your friends on their new daughter. She is beautiful!!!

Thank you for helping to share His love!

HUGS AND LOVE!
Jill xoxo
PS Lexi can't wait to meet you so you two can sing together!!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing Anthem of Hope and Flamingo's joyous addition!

Now if I was only smart enough to "swipe" some of your digi-photos for my post. Do you mind, I am gonna go do that now!! :)

Anonymous said...

Okay, I fixed it. It looks much better now with you on the page!!! :)

He & Me + 3 said...

Flamingo's daughter is just beautiful. How exciting for all of them.
Thanks for all the links. I will go check them out
I have entered in your giveaway...have you entered in mine? Stop on by:)

Unknown said...

:-) Hey what a great post - I love links! haha

I actually do a "little" digital scrapbooking of my own (although I'm still old school and loving doing the "real" scrapbooking better) and I always check out shabby princess - but I saw that you posted it on your blog too -- so cool :-) oh and i figured doing my own blog header was considered personal use right? i dont want to be breaking any rules! :-) happy thursday to you!

LisaShaw said...

What a beautiful little one!! I pray blessings over them.

I will have to visit all the links.

Love ya.

Sponsor a child in Jesus' name.