Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Urgent: Please join me in prayer

that the phone call will happen.
that I will have the right words to say.
that I can share the Love and Forgiveness, Mercy and Healing that is offered to us freely.
that she will choose Life. Truth.
that her fear and panic will be derailed by truth, options, love, hope, and freedom.
that she will know that there is Help, and that she is not alone.
that she will choose Life.

22 friends had a thing or two to say...:

He & Me + 3 said...

Praying that God will give you the words to share and that she will choose life. Beautiful baby pictures.

Anonymous said...

Darlene-
I pray that God will send the Holy Spirit to give you the words and wisdom you need on this phone call. I pray that whoever you are speaking to will see the Lord's light shine through you and that she will choose life.
I will keep you in my prayers.
Meghan

Anonymous said...

praying...praying...praying

Mindy said...

Lots of praying...

Unknown said...

I just prayed.

Tammy said...

Darlene,
Not sure if your friend has made her choice,I just read my blog.

Whatever her choice is please be there for her if only to listen...I know you will.

Your friend only see a situation not child,right now. Many times after giving all the information,they still choose abortion.

My heart breaks for the child that is lost and the torment the woman will carry for years.

I prayed and will pray,
Tammy

If there is anything I can do let me now. I would even be willing to talk with her,to answer any questions.Just email me tammyrude@stny.rr.com and I will give you my number.

Angela said...

Lord, I stand in agreement...Matthew 18:18-20 amen amen amen

LisaShaw said...

Darlene, I just received your message on my blog and came right over here to pray...

I did a message earlier today on my Speak on it with Lisa blog that is heartwrenching. I also viewed photos online if you read the article you'll understnad what I'm saying...I spent the better part of the afternoon in tears and was so thankful God sent Beth_NC (from I'm headed towards my destiny) to support me as I cried.

As one who has gone through this a very long time ago and is one of the many voices that stands for LIFE after receiving the forgiveness, healing and wholeness in Christ, I pray your friend CHOOSES LIFE. My heart is full with yours. If I can be of any help please reach out.

Love you.

Kari Dana said...

I have prayed these prayers and also prayed that she will FEEL the life in her and that it will change her.

Lifting you, your friend and her baby up in prayer,

Dana

Laura said...

I am praying so hard, Darlene. Precious life. Praying for precious life...

CarJax said...

I'm praying Darlene. Praying for life. Love, Jax

Anonymous said...

WOW. Praying now.

Sarah said...

Praying she will see the hope that only Christ can offer. His unconditional love. His peace. Praying she will be surrounded by people to support her.

Unknown said...

Praying for God's will to be done in and through you for this woman and that she may choose life! The photos you shared are beautiful!

Praying that you are comforted no matter what her choice may be, knowing you were obedient and listened when God asked you to be His hands and feet!

Hugs and love,
Jill

Tessa said...

Praying that she chooses life.

Anonymous said...

We are standing with you in prayer.

Jenny said...

Beautiful pictures.

I am praying.

Room to Think said...

Hi

I'm not really sure of the situation but quite recently a close friend's sister found out she was pregnant with her second child. Her sister isn't a Christian so when the doctor strongly persuaded her to abort the baby because the baby had down syndrome, she was very close to making that call.

Her husband, who is a rather awful man for reasons I shall not divulge here, kept pushing her to get rid of the child, even her parents and other siblings tried to talk her into going ahead with the abortion. Only my friend and her younger sister (my friend is I think number 5 of 6 kids) spoke life into the situation as they are Christians. They prayed with her and my friend even offered to adopt the baby.

My friend came to prayer meeting and burst into tears, we all gathered around her and prayed desperately for a miracle. Her sister's husband was also forcing the sister to go through certain tests earlier than scheduled though it would be dangerous for both mother and baby. Anyway, we committed everything to God. I cried heaps.

But guess what? A week or so after, my friend's sister made the decision to keep the baby and soon after that she went for more tests and the baby was found to not have down syndrome anymore! He does, however, have a flat nose (no bridge) which is a characteristic of down syndrome, though 2% of those who have this trait do not have down as well.

So, let's believe God for a miracle!

Kristen said...

Praying for your friend to choose life and that you will have the right words for her.

Burkulater said...

Great post...

Our God is mighty to save.

Anonymous said...

I will keep praying til we get word from you!

Unknown said...

Praying...



I nominated you for the Kreative Blogger Award, by the way:

http://diaryofanewamerican.blogspot.com/2009/03/kreative-blogger-award.html

Sponsor a child in Jesus' name.