Friday, March 6, 2009

Our baby at 16 months

Feast in the royal, 16 month old, cuteness that is Our Precious Christian:

Oh, buddy. Time is flying by. You are so precious that I could eat you up.... and with cheeks like that, I would not go hungry.

Cheeks galore. A man on the move. Action. Stack and sort. Take it from my brother. Love those gucks. Feed me. Feed me. More cheeks. Stubborn streak. Temper tantrums that would make anyone laugh. Books. Sitting on laps. Pointing at Dis, and pointing at Dat. From concentration to giggles. Physical man. Sweetheart.

Diss. Diss. Whuzzis. Guck. Ahdah. Ugh-Ugh.... only Mommy and Daddy can translate.

Nugget. You are too darling. We love you so!!!!!

13 friends had a thing or two to say...:

Laura said...

Simply beautiful. Diss. Diss!

LisaShaw said...

He is so absolutely adorable and obviously LOVED!

Unknown said...

He really is so so cute! :-)

Lynne said...

What a cutie! Love the name! Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting!

Kari Dana said...

Oh, my goodness! What a dolly! You know, as harsh as this may sound, I've never really missed the toddler years (mine are almost 5 and 8), but these pictures make me miss my little LITTLE buddy. I love where both of my kids are now, but I am all gushy now, thinking about the younger years.

:)

He & Me + 3 said...

He sure is a precious baby, & he is so photogenic. What a cutie pie! Love his eyes.

Unknown said...

Awww our babies are the same age. Naomi is 16 months old too!

I love this age and she is saying just about the same words as Christian. He is so beautiful. I love his cheeks...totally kissable and eatable!

Hugs and blessings sweet friend!
Jill

Jenny said...

He is adorable! It's amazing how fast babies grow.

I have an award for you on my blog. Come check it out.

Anonymous said...

How sweet and cute! And so true, what a great age. My twins are 15 months and they are just a blast.

Mindy said...

He really is so sweet. Thanks for sharing your love of your adorable little boy. :)

Anonymous said...

He is SO precious. Love this post. TOO CUTE.

Jess @ Just a Blink said...

What a fun way to remember the way things were...just a blink...just enough to celebrate and remember such a short phase (that feels like it'll last forever)!

LaVonne said...

Our princess is 15 months. Everyone comments on her cheeks too. Thanks for blogging. Just read your post about prayer and said a short prayer for your friend. Keep us all updated.

Sponsor a child in Jesus' name.