Thursday, January 8, 2009

Ooh. Ooh. It worked!!

O.k. Blogettes. I am so stinking excited! I got Mr. Linky to work!!

Now. Have pity on me, and join in on my fun little Linky thang. See the post below!
You are the best!!!!!

2 friends had a thing or two to say...:

Jennifer @ JenniferDukesLee.com said...

I'm excited for you ... but feeling rather clueless here. I see references to Mr. Linky on blogs, but don't get what it is!

I'll have to check it out here. It's probably quite obvious, but I'm painfully slow in picking up on these things. Doh. ... :-)

Michelle Riggs said...

What a great idea!

Thank you so much for asking others to pray for Abby. My heart aches for her. Knowing others are praying means the world to us.
Of course you can use any picture we have posted.

Blessings,

Michelle

Sponsor a child in Jesus' name.