Thursday, October 16, 2008

The Bridge

I watched this months ago, and I have never forgotten it.
May we never forget what He did...

3 friends had a thing or two to say...:

Christine said...

I wish I could watch this but my computer has no sound...ugh...I need a new computer! And I think TJ Maxx actually sounds good...lol

Laura said...

This just shatters me, Darlene. Is there actually a longer movie? This is hard, hard, hard. But oh, so true. Thank you for sharing it, friend.

Christine said...

I am back...you know what I watched this with out sound...oh my gosh we watched this very movie at our woman's retreat and I will never ever forget this movie ever! It was so hard to watch too, but what a message. From my understanding this wasn't made as a Christian movie either...and it was sub titled as well, the one we watched anyway. Everyone really should see this!

Sponsor a child in Jesus' name.