Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Please

As you read this, please pray for our friend Bob. His life is on the line at this very moment.
Thank you....

4 friends had a thing or two to say...:

Anonymous said...

I just read your comment on my post...

Yes, the apple peeler does save time, or at least I think it does. I've never done it any other way. It gets very messy though.

Have a great day!

Christy said...

That was actually me that just posted the above comment. I always forget to check to see if my daughter has logged out! Sorry!!!

Tessa said...

Just wanted to let you know that I stopped and prayed for Bob ...

Christine said...

bathing your friend in prayer...for sure! How sweet of you to stop by...you might enjoy the family traditions one...but any one is fine. Love meeting new friends in the Lord! Have a wonderful day and your friend is in my prayers! I'll add yours to mine as well so I can find ya again! =O)

Sponsor a child in Jesus' name.