Monday, August 8, 2011

our daily schedule

Today we started First grade and Prek4!!!!!!!
I started early so that I could take more breaks :)

Here is a pic of the boys in front of our new black board. First Day!:























I have been so anxious about starting this year, mostly because I am now balancing home-schooling AND  a home based business. I am happy to report that our first day went SO well! And I can attribute that to two things:

1. God laid it on my heart that I needed to buckle down, and respond to His call to have more Self-Control and Self-Discipline, and
2. Sticking like a stickler to our schedule:

I wanted to share a pic of our daily schedule that we are following, and that I have posted everywhere. In the places where you see play time and/or quiet time, that is when I work on my Interior Design Business.
Can you tell that I had a little too much fun making this schedule??
Now you see why I need a schedule! I tend to get carried away!! :)

3 friends had a thing or two to say...:

Carrie said...

Darlene, I have to say ... that is the cutest schedule I have EVER SEEN!!! ;)

Joy Junktion said...

Can I come to your house and play, it looks SO much more fun that work :)

September said...

I love this Darlene! It has been wayyy to long,, I am so excited to see your Design Blog~ it is so inspiring. Maybe you can come to my home and do some "magic!" :)
Your schedule is great...not I need to buckle down and get going on mine as well.
September

Sponsor a child in Jesus' name.