Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Well, in the spirit of journaling to clear out my brain, I think I shall post again.
God spoke to me......about my blog. No, seriously.

Yesterday, I wrote that I thought that Cyber-space would lend the perfect ear. I was wrong!
This morning, the small-sweet-quiet-voice that is God, spoke (very clearly, and repeatedly, I might add) to my heart.
He said, "I am the perfect ear. Come to me."

Imagine that! God reminding me that he is the "I am."
I will be obedient, Lord. Thank you for listening.

4 friends had a thing or two to say...:

{darlene} said...

Hahaha. Can I comment on my own post? While I was attempting to eloquently share my thoughts on this blog, my son Christian (age 5 mo.s) was eloquently filling his diaper past the point of containment. Then he swam in it for a while until I noticed. Of course, after a nice little bath, he smiled from ear to ear...and proceeded to pee all over me. Love it!

Unknown said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I started blogging in Oct...and it is good therapy at the end of the day. Welcome to the blog world!

Unknown said...

the winner of the bible will be anounced shortly...GOOD LUCK!

Sheila said...

Hi I found you on Billie's page. Good luck at blogging. It is really fun. I have met some very nice people.

Sponsor a child in Jesus' name.